You’re invited to NPC’s Annual Clinton County Dinner!
When: Wednesday, 11/15/23
Where: Stella A’s Bar & Grill (219 East Main St., Lock Haven)
Time: 6pm Dinner (5pm cash bar and socializing)
RSVP: Dinner Reservations are due November 8, 2023 by noon.
NPC members have played a major role in helping to conserve land and improve access to a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities throughout Clinton County. This year’s featured speaker is LaKeshia Knarr, Entrepreneurial Ecosystem Director, of the PA Wilds Center. The PA Wilds Center is a non-profit dedicated to integrating conservation and economic development in a way that strengthens and inspires communities in the Pennsylvania Wilds.
NPC Executive Director, Renee’ Carey, will wrap the evening up during dessert with an update on NPC’s happenings and future plans.
Reservations can be made online (see directions below), by calling the NPC office at 570-323-6222, or by mailing a check to the NPC office.
Checks should be payable to: Northcentral Pennsylvania Conservancy.
Payment can be mailed to:
PO Box 2083
Williamsport, PA 17703
Online Reservation Directions:
– Visit www.npcweb.org/donate
– Click the green DONATE button
– Enter the total cost for the number of guests attending (i.e. 2 guests = $70)
– Under “Donation designation”, select “Dinner reservation” from the dropdown
– Click the “Write us a comment” checkbox, then enter the dinner you plan on attending (i.e. Tioga or Clinton) and the names of the guests attending.
– Click “Next” and complete the payment fields
Reservations are due by November 8, 2023. Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds after this date.