You’re invited to NPC’s Annual Tioga County Dinner!
When: Wednesday, 10/11/23
Where: Penn Wells Hotel (62 Main St. Wellsboro)
Time: 6pm Dinner (5pm cash bar and socializing)
RSVP: Dinner Reservations are due October 7, 2023 by noon.
Over the years, NPC members have helped conserve and add several properties to State Game Lands 313 – locally known as “The Muck!” Once used to raise lettuce and celery, this large wetland complex is part of the headwaters to Marsh Creek, feeds Pine Creek, and is designated as one of Pennsylvania’s Important Bird Areas.
Following dinner, Rodney Mee, Lands Supervisor for the PA Game Commission, will present more about the management plans for State Game Lands 313 and other Gamelands in Tioga County.
NPC Executive Director, Renee’ Carey, will wrap the evening up during dessert with an update on NPC’s happenings and future plans.
Reservations can be made online (see directions below), by calling the NPC office at 570-323-6222, or by mailing a check to the NPC office.
Checks should be payable to: Northcentral Pennsylvania Conservancy.
Payment can be mailed to:
PO Box 2083
Williamsport, PA 17703
Online Reservation Directions:
– Visit www.npcweb.org/donate
– Click the green DONATE button
– Enter the total cost for the number of guests attending (i.e. 2 guests = $70)
– Under “Donation designation”, select “Dinner reservation” from the dropdown
– Click the “Write us a comment” checkbox, then enter the dinner you plan on attending (i.e. Tioga or Clinton) and the names of the guests attending.
– Click “Next” and complete the payment fields
Reservations are due by October 7, 2023. Unfortunately, we cannot provide refunds after this date.